I would write an exceptionally inspiring post today about how to power through and finish NaNo this year if you’re still behind.
Except I’m too busy writing 3,280 words today, trying desperately to get to 50,000 while also:
- Being sick
- Driving home from Turkey Weekend
- Watching OUAT @ 8:00 pm
- Being super sick
- Discussing boring health insurance stuff like what coverage I change to for next year
- Paying rent (and actually signing the check this time)
- Blowing my noses, coughing, and being sick
- Shopping for groceries to fill my barren kitchen
- But mostly being sick
So, all I can say is good luck to you all (and congrats if you’ve already finished!).
Start from the beginning: 2014 NaNoWriMo Prep